How much is it worth,
and what could go wrong
Valuations and Risk Surveys
It’s our job to make sure that all parties see the full picture. We provide a realistic and clearly communicated view of the assets at risk, and the insurable events that are covered.
Each assessment survey is different, and for each assignment we agree the scope of work before we begin.
Our work can include:
- Assessing the values at risk using desktop research or a site visit.
- Conducting a detailed and comprehensive inspection of insured assets.
- Identifying assets and their exposure to natural and man-made risks, along with recommendations for improvement.
- Inspecting and identifying existing risk protections and recommending appropriate risk protection improvements.
- Analysing the condition of facilities and the effectiveness of maintenance programmes.
- Analysing business interruption exposures and recommending appropriate improvements to existing business interruption contingency plans.
- We develop and calculate estimated, probable or possible maximum loss scenarios.
To discuss how we can help you manage your risk, contact us today.